Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Documentary television programs
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jamie Stobie; John Haptas; Peter Dinklage; Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.); Richard Cox Productions.
|Notes:||Originally broadcast on PBS as a segment of the television program: Point of view. c2004.|
|Credits:||Project director, Richard Cox ; executive producer, Janet Cole ; cinematographer, Robert Elfstrom ; editor, Ken Schneider ; original music composed & performed by Todd Boekelheide, Evelyn Glennie.|
|Performer(s):||Narrator: Peter Dinklage.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (57 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 1/2 in.|
|Other Titles:||POV (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||Richard Cox Productions ; producer/director, Jamie Stobie ; writers, John Haptas, Jamie Stobie.|
Educational Media Reviews Online (1)
- People with disabilities -- United States -- Computer-assisted instruction.
- Self-help devices for people with disabilities -- United States.
- Communication devices for people with disabilities -- Technological innovations.
- Technological innovations -- United States.
- People with disabilities -- Education -- United States.
- Children with disabilities -- Education -- United States.
- Mainstreaming in education -- United States.
- Films for the hearing impaired.