Alan Clements; Nicola Black; British Broadcasting Corporation.
|注意：||A Wark Clements & Company Production for BBC.|
|餘額：||Presenter, Kirsty Wark ; producer, Alan Clements ; director, Nicola Black.|
|描述：||5 videocassettes (VHS PAL) (ca. 20 min. ea.) : sd., col., with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in.|
|内容：||v. 1 Party's over --
v. 2 From Marx to McDonalds --
v. 3 Shattered union --
v. 4 From communism to capitalism --
v. 5 Chance to dance.
A series that looks at the transformation of the former Soviet Union from a communist to a free market economy. It outlines how the former Soviet republics were broken up into new nations. Vol. 1 examines how the communist regime worked, how Gorbachev tried to reform Russia via Perestroika and the eventual rise of Boris Yeltsin. Vol. 2 asks how successful will the former Soviet Union be in changing from Marx philosophy to multinational capitalism? Vol. 3 looks at ethnic tension especially in Kazakhstan. Vol. 4 focuses on the economic conditions in the Ukraine. Vol. 5 looks at the youth of the former Soviet Union and their social conditions.
- Post-communism -- Economic aspects -- Former Soviet republics.
- Post-communism -- Former Soviet republics -- Social conditions.
- Perestroĭka -- Russia (Federation)
- Youth -- Former Soviet republics -- Social conditions.
- Russia (Federation) -- Economic conditions.
- Kazakhstan -- Ethnic relations.
- Former Soviet republics -- Ethnic relations.
- Ukraine -- Economic policy.
- Ukraine -- Economic conditions.
- Former Soviet republics -- Social conditions.
- Former Soviet republics -- Economic policy.
- Former Soviet republics -- Economic conditions.
- Economic history.
- Economic policy.
- Ethnic relations.
- Post-communism -- Economic aspects.
- Post-communism -- Social conditions.
- Social conditions
- Youth -- Social conditions.
- Russia (Federation)
- Soviet Union -- Former Soviet republics.