Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
From recipients to donors.
London ; New York : Zed Books, 2012
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781848139480 1848139489 9781848139473 1848139470|
|Description:||1 online resource (282 pages)|
|Contents:||1. Contexts: the rising powers and mainstream foreign aid --
2. Histories and lineages of non-DAC aid and development cooperation --
3. The (re- )emerging development partners today: institutions, recipients and flows --
4. Modalities and practices: the substance of (re- )emerging development partnerships --
5. Discourse, imagery and performance: constructing non-DAC development assistance --
6. Institutional overtures, challenges and changes: changing development governance --
7. From aid to development effectiveness and New Global Partnerships.
'Emma Mawdsley has written a rigorous, original and compelling account of the changing landscapes of aid and development cooperation. From Recipients to Donors is simply the best available account we