Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.|
|Notes:||Dewey Short, chairman.
"No. 66. House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services, Washington, D.C., Tuesday, March 16, 1954."
|Description:||p. 3515-3521 ; 23 cm.|
|Responsibility:||House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services.|
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- United States. -- Armed Forces -- Accounting.
- United States. -- Navy -- Supplies and stores -- Accounting.
- Warships -- Visits to foreign ports.
- Warships -- Equipment and supplies.
- United States. -- Navy -- Fuel.
- United States. -- Navy -- Military construction operations -- Law and legislation.
- United States. -- Department of Defense.
- Personal belongings -- Transportation.
- House furnishings -- Transportation.
- Historic ships -- Conservation and restoration -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Warships -- United States.
- Constitution (Frigate) -- Conservation and restoration.
- Constellation (Frigate)
- Hartford (Ship)
- Oregon (Battleship)
- Olympia (Cruiser)
- Texas (Battleship)