Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Joy Bright Hancock|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.|
"No. 64. House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services, Washington, D.C., Tuesday, March 4, 1952."
Carl T. Vinson, chairman.
Includes committee discussions on allocation of funds for building a new warehouse at the Schenectady General Depot (N.Y.); building a post exchange at the Presidio (San Francisco, Calif.); and the referring of H.R. 1033 to a subcommittee for investigation.
|Description:||p. 3117-3126 ; 23 cm.|
|Responsibility:||House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services.|
- United States. -- Navy Department -- Officials and employees.
- Acquisition of property -- United States.
- Civil defense -- United States.
- Hancock, Joy Bright, -- 1898-
- United States. -- Navy -- Appointments and retirements.
- United States. -- Naval Reserve. -- Women's Reserve.
- Aeronautical laboratories -- Virginia -- Hampton -- Design and construction -- Finance.
- Aeronautical laboratories -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- Design and construction -- Finance.
- Conveyancing -- United States.
- Military research -- United States.
- United States. -- Armed Forces.
- Langley Aeronautical Laboratory.
- Propulsion Laboratory (U.S.)
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Hawaii -- Kahului.
- Kahului Naval Air Station (Kahului, Hawaii)
- Warehouses -- New York (State) -- Schenectady -- Design and construction -- Finance.
- Schenectady General Depot (N.Y.)
- Military exchanges -- California -- San Francisco -- Design and construction -- Finance.
- Presidio of San Francisco (San Francisco, Calif.)