Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.
Full committee hearing on H.R. 6573, H.R. 2274, S. 2217, H.R. 5304, and H.R. 5632.
[Washington, D.C. : U.S.G.P.O., 1953]
|Named Person:||Carl Vinson|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.|
|Notes:||Dewey Short, chairman.
"No. 41. House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services, Washington, D.C., Wednesday, July 29, 1953."
Includes a tribute to former Committee chairman Carl Vinson from the Marine Corps Reserve Officers Association.
|Description:||pages 1471-1482 ; 23 cm|
|Responsibility:||House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services.|
- Vinson, Carl, -- 1883-1981.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Reserves -- Officers.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Reserves -- Promotions.
- United States. -- Civil Air Patrol -- Equipment and supplies.
- United States. -- National Guard Bureau. -- Property and Fiscal Office -- Officials and employees.
- United States -- National Guard -- Officers.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Pay, allowances, etc.
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- United States. -- Public Health Service -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- United States. -- Department of Defense.
- Survivors' benefits -- United States.
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- North Carolina -- Camp Butner.
- Law -- United States.