Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.
Full committee hearing on H.R. 8247, H.R. 9005, S. 3458, and S. 3539.
[Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1954]
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.|
"No. 105. House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services, Washington, D.C., Thursday, July 8, 1954."
|Description:||p. 5155-5191 ; 23 cm.|
|Responsibility:||House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services.|
- Warships -- United States.
- Constitution (Frigate) -- Conservation and restoration.
- Constellation (Frigate)
- Hartford (Ship)
- Oregon (Battleship)
- Olympia (Cruiser)
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Military construction operations.
- War and emergency powers -- United States.
- Charter-parties -- United States.
- Bounties, Military -- United States.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Pay, allowances, etc.