Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.
Full committee hearings on H.R. 5632, to reorganize fiscal management in the National Military Establishment, to promote economy and efficiency, and for other purposes.
[Washington, D.C. : U.S.G.P.O., 1949]
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.|
|Notes:||Carl Vinson, chairman.
"No. 94. House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services, Washington, D.C., Thursday, July 14, 1949."
|Description:||pages 2645-2678 ; 23 cm|
|Responsibility:||House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services.|
- National Military Establishment (U.S.) -- Reorganization.
- National Military Establishment (U.S.) -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- National Military Establishment (U.S.) -- Cost effectiveness.
- National Military Establishment (U.S.)
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- Cost effectiveness.
- Expenditures, Public.