Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Philip Van Cortlandt; Philip Van Cortlandt|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas Clinton McGimsey; Philip Van Cortlandt; Independence National Historical Park (Agency : U.S.)
|Notes:||Supplement 1 titled: A study of the historic Philip Van Cortland seating plan and its impact on the refurnishing of the House of Representatives Chamber.|
|Description:||66 p. : ill., plans ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Architectural analysis of the historic Philip Van Cortland seating plan|
|Responsibility:||prepared by Thomas Clinton McGimsey ... Independence National Historical Park, March 31, 1995.|
- Independence National Historical Park (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Van Cortlandt, Philip, -- 1749-1831.
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Independence National Historical Park.