Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Picture, Artwork reproduction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Visual material, Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jacqueline S Casey; Hayden Gallery.; MIT Committee on the Visual Arts.; Knoll Foundation.; Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
|Notes:||This poster is part of a collection of posters designed by Jacqueline S. Casey for events and activities held at MIT from 1963 to 1990. Some of the posters are referenced in "Posters : Jacqueline S. Casey : thirty years of design at MIT."|
|Description:||1 poster : color ; 56 x 70 cm|
|Details:||System requirements: Internet access and World Wide Web browser such as Nestscape (graphical interface).|
|Contents:||Hayden Gallery, contemporary chairs, tables, and lamps --
Hayden Corridor Gallery, a documentation of 20th century precedents.
|Responsibility:||[Jacqueline S. Casey].|
- Architect-designed furniture -- Exhibitions -- Posters.
- Furniture design -- Exhibitions -- Posters.
- Furniture -- Exhibitions -- Posters.
- Posters, American.
- Posters -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge -- 20th century.
- Architect-designed furniture.
- Furniture design.
- Furniture -- Exhibitions.
- Massachusetts -- Cambridge.