Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services.
Future threats to the Department of Defense information systems including the year 2000 problems and the sale of the frequency spectrum.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1998
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 60 pages).|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Communication systems.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Data processing.
- Radio frequency allocation -- United States.
- Year 2000 date conversion (Computer systems) -- United States.
- United States. -- Department of Defense.
- Electronic data processing.
- Radio frequency allocation.
- Telecommunication systems.
- Year 2000 date conversion (Computer systems)
- United States.