Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Donald Rumsfeld; Richard B Myers; Carl Levin; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services.; C-SPAN (Television network)
|Notes:||Licensed off-air recording made by Northwestern University Library Media Facility on Feb. 5, 2002 from a broadcast by C-SPAN.
|Performer(s):||Committee chairman: Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.); testifying: Donald Rumsfeld (Secretary of Defense), Gen. Richard Myers (Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff).|
|Event notes:||Broadcast Feb. 5, 2002 from the Hart Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (3 hr. 44 min.) : sd., color ; 1/2 in.|
|Other Titles:||Defense authorization request for 2003|
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.
- United States. -- Department of Defense.
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Expenditures, Public.
- United States.