Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David M Walker; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia.; United States. Government Accountability Office.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 5, 2006).
"For release ... March 15, 2006."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Description:||27 pages : digital, PDF file.|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/5/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d06497t.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Series Title:||Testimony, GAO-06-497 T.|
|Other Titles:||Government Accountability Office's high risk program
|Responsibility:||statement of David M. Walker.|
- Performance technology -- United States.
- Executive departments -- United States -- Management.
- Administrative agencies -- United States -- Management.
- Waste in government spending -- United States -- Prevention.
- Administrative agencies -- Management.
- Executive departments -- Management.
- Performance technology.
- Waste in government spending -- Prevention.
- United States.