Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jonas Platt; Sarah Hope Harvey Trumbull; John Trumbull; Jonas Platt; John Trumbull; Sarah Hope Harvey Trumbull|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Computer File, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John D P Douw; Federal Party (N.Y.)
|Notes:||Federal Party circular defending Jonas Platt's vote, in the New York Senate, in favor of a petition of Sarah Trumbull, "an English woman, an alien of course, whose husband [artist John Trumbull] is a native of Connecticut." Platt, candidate for governor of New York in 1810, "felt that his duty was a primary consideration, his election, but secondary."
Signed: By order of the corresponding committee. John D.P. Douw, chairman. Peter Boyd, secretary. Albany, March 30, 1810.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))|
|Other Titles:||General Platt's vote on Mrs. Trumbull's petition.|
- Platt, Jonas, -- 1769-1834.
- Trumbull, Sarah Hope Harvey, -- 1774-1824.
- Trumbull, John, -- 1756-1843.
- Federal Party (N.Y.)
- New York (State). -- Legislature.
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer.
- Politics and government
- New York (State)