Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Pitt; G Nicol; Board of Agriculture (Great Britain)
Errata: 1 leaf, at end.
Caption title: Agricultural survey of Staffordshire.
|Description:||xvi, 241,  pages, 1 leaf,  folded leaves of plates,  leaves of plates : illustrations, map, plans, tables ; 22 cm|
|Other Titles:||Agricultural survey of Staffordshire|
|Responsibility:||drawn up for the consideration of the Board of Agriculture and Internal Improvement, by W. Pitt, of Pendeford, near Wolverhampton ; with the additional remarks of several respectable gentlemen and farmers in the county.|
- Agriculture -- England -- Staffordshire -- Early works to 1800.
- Agriculture -- England -- West Midlands.
- Staffordshire (England) -- Economic conditions.
- West Midlands (England) -- Economic conditions.
- Staffordshire (England) -- Agriculture.
- West Midlands (England) -- Agriculture.
- Economic history.
- England -- Staffordshire.
- England -- West Midlands.