도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Isaac Thomas Avery; William Waightstill Avery; George Phifer Erwin; Avery family.; Erwin family.|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
George Phifer Erwin
|메모:||In the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#246).
Master microfilm (M-246) held by: NcU.
Microfilm filmed by University of North Carolina, Library, Photographic Service, 1957.
|설명:||1040 items (1.5 linear ft.)|
|더 많은 정보:|
There are also letters in the 1850s to Erwin while a student at Davidson College from his parents and other relatives and friends with family, lcoal, and political news, 1857-1861. There are also Civil War letters of Erwin describing his experiences as a Confederate staff officer in Virginia and North Carolina, 1861-1863, and in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi, 1863-1865, particularly at the battles of Gettysburg and Chattanooga. Later items include records of relatives' estates, including that of Erwin's mother.
Microfilm contents: Reel 1. Typed-transcript copies of George Phifer Erwin letters.
- Alabama -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Avery, Isaac Thomas, -- 1785-1864.
- Avery, William Waightstill, -- 1816-1864.
- Burke County (N.C.) -- Social life and customs.
- Chattanooga, Battle of, Chattanooga, Tenn., 1863.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army -- Military life.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army -- Officers -- Correspondence.
- Davidson College -- Students -- Social life and customs.
- Erwin, George Phifer, -- 1840-1911.
- Estates (Law) -- North Carolina.
- Georgia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863.
- Gold mines and mining -- California -- History -- 19th century.
- Gold mines and mining -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century.
- Mississippi -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Morganton (N.C.) -- Social life and customs.
- North Carolina -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Slave bills of sale -- North Carolina.
- Slaves -- Employment -- California.
- Slaves -- Employment -- North Carolina.
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Virginia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Avery family.
- Erwin family.