Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George T Harrell|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George T Harrell
|Notes:||In University Archives, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa. (#MGN 147)|
|Description:||8 cubic feet.|
There is also extensive documentation of Harrell's medical education and his consulting activities in North and South America, Asia, and the Middle East. There are also articles and lecture notes documenting Harrell's philosophy of the role of the humanities in medical education and the architectural design of teaching hospitals.
Includes material on the activities of the Society for Health and Human Values (1977-1980), animal research, and on the establishment of the Evelyn Frederick Medical Clinic in Millersburg, Pa. An oral history interview conducted with Dr. Harrell about the founding of the Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Wake Forest University, is included in the collection.
- Harrell, George T. -- (George Thomas), -- 1908- -- Archives.
- University of Florida. -- College of Medicine -- History.
- Evelyn Frederick Medical Clinic -- History.
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine -- History.
- Society for Health and Human Values -- History.
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center -- History.
- Medical colleges -- Design and construction.
- Rural health services -- Pennsylvania.
- Medical care -- Developing countries.
- Medical centers -- Design and construction.
- Animal experimentation.
- Medical education -- History.
- Medical education -- History -- Philosophy.