Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Danziger, Paula, 1944-
Get ready for second grade, Amber Brown.
New York : Putnam's Sons, 2002
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Paula Danziger; Tony Ross
|Description:||48 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Paula Danziger ; illustrated by Tony Ross.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
The author has brought her popular character, Amber Brown, down to second grade and made this book an "east to read" for beginning readers. Even so, the story has a good plot and will hold the interest of primary students, especially the girls.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Schools -- Fiction.
- First day of school -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- First day of school -- Juvenile fiction.
- First day of school.
User lists with this item (6)
- Things to Check Out(18 items)
by amiedmb77 updated 2015-07-20
- Things to Check Out(5 items)
by Adefopefam updated 2013-04-04
- Second Grade Reading(54 items)
by nashvillelibrarykids updated 2012-08-08
- First Day of School(23 items)
by nashvillelibrarykids updated 2010-04-14
- Books for Children 4-8 years old(10 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated 2009-10-01