도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Colin John Mumford; Suvankar Pal
|메모:||Rev. ed. of: The medical job interview / Colin J. Mumford. 2nd ed. 2005.|
|설명:||xiii, 152 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.|
|내용:||Choosing the specialty that's right for you --
Before the interview --
The person specification form : ignore it at your peril! --
The curriculum vitae : do you still need one, and how to get it right --
How to deal with the online application form for foundation year applications : radiating excellence in 250 words or less --
How to deal with the online application form for speciality trainee (ST) applications --
The interview --
Specific interview strategies --
The questions : general points --
The questions : actual questions and answers --
Structured interviews for specialty training posts --
The academic interview and interviews for clinical research fellowships --
Important points regarding the consultant interview --
Explaining time-out from training --
What happens behind the scenes? --
After the interview.
|책임:||Colin J. Mumford, Suvankar Pal.|
|더 많은 정보:|
amazon.co.uk Revierw, May 2011 This very compact little book covers everything candidates could wish to know about interviews in medicine, from MTAS to consultant posts. Sections deal with how to
- Medicine -- Vocational guidance -- Great Britain.
- Employment interviewing -- Great Britain.
- Physicians -- Employment -- Great Britain.
- Employment interviewing.
- Medicine -- Vocational guidance.
- Physicians -- Employment.
- Great Britain.
- Employment interviewing / Great Britain.
- Interviews as Topic / Great Britain.
- Job Application / Great Britain.
- Medicine / Vocational guidance / Great Britain.
- Physicians / Employment / Great Britain.
- Physicians / Great Britain.
- Interviews as Topic
- Job Application
- Great Britain