Comic books, strips, etc
|描述：||80 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 26 cm|
|责任：||[designed by D. Clowes, published by Thomson & Groth].|
One of the best-selling and critically-acclaimed graphic novels of all-time telling the story of two supremely ironic, above-it-all teenagers facing the thrilling uncertainty of life after high school. As they attempt to carry their life-long friendship into a new era, the careful dynamics of their inseparable bond are jolted, and what seemed like a future of endless possibilities looks more like an encroaching reality of strip malls, low-paying service jobs and fading memories.
- Graphic novels -- Juvenile literature.
- Teenage girls -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Female friendship -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Graphic Novels and Comics(102 资料)
由 richlandlibrary 已更新 2014-12-08
- Graphic Novels - Macalester College Library(135 资料)
由 MacalesterCollegeLibrary 已更新 2014-12-05
- Things to Check Out(344 资料)
由 Josen 已更新 2014-07-10
- Pop Up Library: Comics and Graphic Novels(20 资料)
由 saiclibrary 已更新 2013-04-11
- Graphic Novels(52 资料)
由 srharris19 已更新 2009-11-24