Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Pulitzer Prize, Fiction, 2005.|
|Description:||247 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Good Read, well written
This book tells the story of an individual struggling with serious theological and social questions. It succeeds both as a book of ideas and a credible fiction.
This book is written as though it were a series of letters from a narrator, named John Ames, to his son. Ames had married...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Conflict of generations -- Fiction.
- Reminiscing in old age -- Fiction.
- Children of clergy -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Grandfathers -- Fiction.
- Clergy -- Fiction.
- Kansas -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (38)
- To Read 3(313 items)
by lisadriver updated about 2 weeks ago
- Sara Coffman, formerly of the Department of English(10 items)
by UTC_Faculty_Recommendations updated about a month ago
- A Good Read(30 items)
by carteretlibraries updated 2014-09-12
- Pulitzer Prizes for Fiction and Poetry(87 items)
by Frohringacquisitions updated 2014-09-04
- Pulitzer Prize for Fiction(73 items)
by dordtlibrary updated 2014-05-08