|提及的人：||Terry Gilliam; Terry Gilliam; Terry Gilliam; Terry Gilliam; Terry Gilliam|
Terry Gilliam; Ian Christie
|ISBN:||0571191908 9780571191901 0571202802 9780571202805|
|描述：||x, 294 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
|内容：||Introduction: Poems Unlimited --
1. Minnesota, Magic and the Movies --
2. Alice and the assembly line; Mad at the Algonquin and filming Joyce; army life, escape to Europe and disillusion in Disneyland --
3. Late Swinging London; animation as stream of consciousness; a programme called Monty Python; and the Holy Grail on a shoestring --
4. Jabberwocky and the joy of real actors; in the footsteps of Zeffirelli for Life of Brian --
5. Handmade Time Bandits and unlikely heroes; The Crimson Permanent Assurance comes aboard --
6. 1984 1/2 becomes Brazil, with the aid of ducts and De Niro; and what happened next --
7. Bernini, Dore and light filtering through the pines of Cinecitta while Munchausen hovers between life and death --
8. Knights errant and distressed damsels in Manhattan: The Fisher King --
9. The Defective Detective in development hell; A Tale of Two Cities untold; Twelve Monkeys unleashed; early cinema as The Last Machine and the art of Spellbound --
10. An unexpected rendezvous with Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas; and still The Defective Detective.
|责任：||edited by Ian Christie.|
Terry Gilliam achieved fame as the iconoclastic animator and founder-member of the Monty Python team, and collaborated on the Monty Python film projects before setting off on his own cinema career. He discusses his work in this book, which includes examples of his drawings and storyboards.
- Gilliam, Terry -- Interviews.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Great Britain -- Interviews.
- Entertainers -- Great Britain -- Interviews.
- Gilliam, Terry -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Motion pictures -- Great Britain.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Gilliam, Terry.
- Motion picture producers and directors.
- Great Britain.
- Gilliam, Terry, -- (1940- ...) -- Critique et interprétation.