Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||291 pages ; 24 cm|
Avery Delacorte, a sophomore on her university's nationally ranked team, struggles under the weight of new expectations but life is otherwise pretty good. That all changes when Avery's red-eye home for Thanksgiving makes a ditch landing in a mountain lake in the Colorado Rockies. She is one of only five survivors, which includes three little boys and her teammate, Colin Shea. Faced with sub-zero temperatures, minimal supplies, and the dangers of a forbidding nowhere, Avery and Colin must rely on each other in ways they never could have imagined.
- Women swimmers -- Fiction.
- Airplane crash survival -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Wilderness survival -- Fiction.
- Rocky Mountains -- Fiction.
- Colorado -- Fiction.
- Airplane crash survival.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Wilderness survival.
- Women swimmers.
- Rocky Mountains.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Wilderness -- Fiction.
- Colleges and universities -- Fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
- Change -- Fiction.
- Teamwork (Sports) -- Fiction.