Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Children's television programs
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kevin Lombard; Mark Mannucci; Larry Lancit; Jake Swamp; Erwin Printup; LeVar Burton; Lancit Media Productions.; Great Plains National Instructional Television Library.; WNED-TV (Television station : Buffalo, N.Y.); Great Plains National (Firm)
|Notes:||DVD release of the 1996 production.
Based on the book: Giving thanks: a Native American good morning message / by Chief Jake Swamp ; illustrated by Erwin Printup Jr. : Lee & Low Books, c1995.
Includes short reviews by children of the following books: The tremendous tree book by Barbara Brenner and May Garelick ; My first green book: a life-size guide to caring for our environment by Angela K. Wilkes ; A river ran wild by Lynne Cherry.
|Credits:||Associate producer: Marc Perry ; book art adapted & filmed by Take Ten, Inc., Dolezal Animation ; opening animation by Ovation Films, Inc.|
|Performer(s):||Hosted by LeVar Burton.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: Not rated.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (30 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||Giving thanks --
Visit a cranberry farm --
Clay from the earth --
Planting a tree --
|Series Title:||Reading rainbow, 129.|
|Other Titles:||Reading rainbow (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||produced by Lancit Media Productions, Ltd., a production of GPN/Nebraska ETV Network and WNED-TV Buffalo ; produced by Kathy Kinsner ; written by Ronnie Krauss and Ellen Doherty ; executive producers, Twila C. Liggett, Tony Buttino, LeVar Burton ; directed by Kevin Lombard, Mark Mannucci and Larry Lancit.|
- Mohawk Indians -- Juvenile films.
- Iroquois Indians -- Juvenile films.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., Mohawk -- Juvenile films.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., Iroquois -- Juvenile films.
- Human ecology -- Juvenile films.
- Nature -- Religious aspects -- Juvenile films.
- Cranberries -- Juvenile films.
- Pueblo potters -- Juvenile films.
- Pueblo pottery -- Juvenile films.
- Tree planting -- Juvenile films.
- Children -- Books and reading -- Juvenile films.
- Mohawk Indians.
- Iroquois Indians.
- Human ecology.
- Children -- Books and reading.
- Nature -- Religious aspects.
- Pueblo potters.
- Pueblo pottery.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., Iroquois.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., Mohawk.
- Tree planting.