Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Thomas Paine; Thomas Paine|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Glenn Beck; Joseph Kerry
|ISBN:||9781439168578 1439168571 9781439169506 1439169500|
|Description:||xii, 174 p. : maps ; 21 cm.|
|Contents:||The reshaping & redefining of America --
Money: the real opiate of the masses --
The political weapon "service" of choice: the U.S. tax code --
The perks & privileges of the political class --
The cancer of progressivism --
Is it a rising or a setting sun? --
The 9.12 project --
Thomas Paine's Common sense --
Of the origin and design of government in general, with concise remarks on the English constitution --
Of monarchy and hereditary succession --
Thoughts on the present state of American affairs --
Of the present ability of America, with some miscellaneous reflections.
|Other Titles:||Common sense :|
|Responsibility:||Glenn Beck with Joseph Kerry.|
Revisits Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" in light of contemporary American issues, and suggests that some of the very freedoms given as reasons that independence was first necessary are again in jeopardy.
- Paine, Thomas, -- 1737-1809. -- Common sense.
- Paine, Thomas, -- 1737-1809 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Political science.
- United States -- Social conditions -- 21st century.
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 21st century.