Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert A Rhoads; Katalin Szelényi
|ISBN:||9780804775410 0804775419 9780804775427 0804775427|
|Description:||viii, 327 pages ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Globalization, citizenship, and the university --
"One coin has two sides": the globalization of university life in southern China --
Pluriversity knowledge in a mobile world: international graduate students and citizenship at UCLA --
Resistance to neoliberalism: north-south tensions in Argentina --
Post-communism, globalization, and citizenship: the case of Central European University in Hungary --
Global citizenship and changing times for universities.
|Responsibility:||Robert A. Rhoads and Katalin Szelényi.|
"Overall, the book is strongly structured and successfully bridges the fields of higher education and citizenship studies. It also offers an interesting and unique angle to examine various issues in
- Education, Higher -- Political aspects -- Case studies.
- Education, Higher -- Social aspects -- Case studies.
- Education and globalization -- Case studies.
- Universities and colleges -- Case studies.
- World citizenship.
- Guangdong wai yu wai mao da xue.
- University of California, Los Angeles.
- Universidad de Buenos Aires.
- Central European University.
- Education and globalization.
- Education, Higher -- Political aspects.
- Education, Higher -- Social aspects.
- Universities and colleges.