Katia Forbert Petersen; SFINX Film/TV.; Filmakers Library, inc.
|注意：||Dialogue in French ; title and subtitles in English.
Produced by SFINX Film/TV for the National Film Board of Denmark.
Licensed recording made by Filmakers Library on 10/11/93.
Originally produced as documentary film in Denmark in 1992.
|餘額：||Cinematography, Katia Forbert Petersen ; music, Johan Zachrisson and Janis Joplin.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (VHS) (48 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|其他題名：||Mama Benz, an African market woman|
|責任：||SFINX Film/TV ; directed by Katia Forbert Petersen ; concept and research by Ingrid Nyström ; myth narrated by Kossi Apkovi.|
Documentary. Colorful markets of Africa are often dominated by strong older women, who control prices and determine who can buy their goods. These women are affectionately referred to as Mama Benz because each one has a chauffeured driven Mercedes Benz. This film focuses on one woman who presides over the cloth market in Lomé, Togo.
- Women, Black -- Africa, West -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
- Women, Black -- Africa, West -- Social conditions -- 21st century.
- Textile fabrics -- Africa, West -- Marketing.
- Togo -- Economic conditions.
- Togo -- Social conditions.
- Economic history.
- Social conditions
- Textile fabrics -- Marketing.
- Women, Black -- Economic conditions.
- Women, Black -- Social conditions.
- Africa, West.
- African Film Collection at Indiana University-Bloomington(431 資料)
由 AfricanStudiesCollectionIULibrary 已更新 2015-01-21