Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780062012036 0062012037 9780062012043 0062012045|
|Description:||423 pages ; 23 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Twists and More Twists
Helen has set the gods free and she believes that she can push them all back, imprison them again. What she doesn't know is that while she's been busy, she has been changing. Helen's changes distance her from her mortal friends and she finds out more than she thought was the truth. I like Greek myths...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Paranormal fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Juvenile fiction.
- Nantucket Island (Mass.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Fiction.
- Nantucket Island (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Legends, Myths, Fables -- Greek & Roman.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Love & Romance.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Action & Adventure -- General.
- Mythology, Greek.
- Massachusetts -- Nantucket Island.
- Parapsychology -- Fiction.
- Love stories.
- Fantasy fiction.
- Classical mythology -- Fiction.
- Nantucket Island (Massachusetts) -- Fiction.