Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||423 pages ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Starcrossed novel|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Twists and More Twists
Helen has set the gods free and she believes that she can push them all back, imprison them again. What she doesn't know is that while she's been busy, she has been changing. Helen's changes distance her from her mortal friends and she finds out more than she thought was the truth. I like Greek myths...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Fiction.
- Nantucket Island (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Legends, Myths, Fables / Greek & Roman.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Love & Romance.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / General.
- Paranormal fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Juvenile fiction.
- Nantucket Island (Mass.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mythology, Greek.
- Massachusetts -- Nantucket Island.