You are not connected to the Valley City State University network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off Campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience, Picture|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mo Willems; Martha Rago; Balzer & Bray.; HarperCollins (Firm),
|Notes:||"Balzer + Bray an Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers"--t.p.
"Printed in the United States of America ; Typography by Martha Rago"--col.
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm|
|Other Titles:||Goldilocks and the three bears.|
|Responsibility:||as retold by Mo Willems.|
Presents the wacky story of three dinosaurs, including a visitor from Norway, who insist that they have not tidied up their home and prepared yummy pudding to trap a tasty little girl.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Dinosaurs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Picture books for children.
- Three bears (Tale) -- Adaptation -- Juvenile fiction.
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Tricks -- Juvenile fiction.
- Thought and thinking -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wit and humor, Juvenile.
User lists with this item (12)
- Fairy Tales, Folktales, Fables & Nursery Rhymes(173 items)
by ljerniga updated about 2 days ago
- UNO - JUV Humorous(52 items)
by UNO-YA updated about 5 days ago
- UNO - JUV Fairy Tale Retellings(13 items)
by UNO-YA updated 2014-01-06
- Humorous stories(37 items)
by email@example.com updated 2013-11-20
- Predictable Books(47 items)
by ljerniga updated 2013-10-21