You are not connected to the Valley City State University network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off Campus Login
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mo Willems; Martha Rago; Balzer + Bray.; HarperCollins (Firm),
|Target Audience:||Grade PS-2|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm|
|Other Titles:||Goldilocks and the three bears.|
|Responsibility:||as retold by Mo Willems.|
The wacky story of three dinosaurs, including a visitor from Norway, who insist that they have not tidied up their home and prepared yummy pudding in order to trap a tasty little girl.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Dinosaurs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Picture books for children.
- Three bears (Tale) -- Adaptation -- Juvenile fiction.
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Tricks -- Juvenile fiction.
- Thought and thinking -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wit and humor, Juvenile.
- Dinosaurs -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
User lists with this item (12)
- UNO-JUV Humorous(74 items)
by UNO-YA updated about a month ago
- UNO-JUV Fairy Tale Retellings(26 items)
by UNO-YA updated 2015-07-20
- Humorous stories(46 items)
by email@example.com updated 2015-03-20
- Fairy Tales, Folktales, Fables & Nursery Rhymes(177 items)
by ljerniga updated 2015-02-04
- Predictable Books(48 items)
by ljerniga updated 2014-10-16