Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Church of Jesus Christ (Strangites)|
|Notes:||"The real editor throughout ... was Strang himself," (M.M. Quaife. The kingdom of St. James. 1930. p. 185) but John Greenhow was listed as editor from Nov. 1846-April 15, 1847 and Francis Cooper's name appeared in the masthead from Aug. 30, 1849 until it ceased publication.
Begun as a monthly it was announced as a semi-monthly Nov. 1846, v. 1, no. 11, and as a weekly Feb. 11, l847, v. 2, no. 5. Publication was irregular at first but after Oct. 7, 1847, weekly frequency was maintained.
Paging varies between 4 and 8 p.
|Description:||5 v. 27-30 cm.|