Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Washington (DC, 1989)
Case studies Congresses
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Government financial management.
Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, ©1990
|Material Type:||Conference publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 374 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Responsibility:||edited by A. Premchand.|
The second part of the book was organized as a separate project to complement some of the editor's previous work. Professor Jesse Burkhead and the editor organized a symposium of country studies during 1983-84, which was published in Comparative International Budgeting and Finance (New Brunswick, New Jersey: Transaction Books, 1984). Since then, a need was recognized to supplement it with country studies devoted to the recent developments in government accounting and financial management. Accordingly, countries representing the diverse systems (British Commonwealth, French, centrally planned economics, Nordic, and Latin American) were selected, and authors were requested to contribute papers. To facilitate comparisons, a framework was outlined to the authors; the studies included in this book reflect that framework.
- Budget -- Case studies -- Congresses.
- Finance, Public -- Case studies -- Congresses.
- Finance, Public -- Accounting -- Case studies -- Congresses.
- Budget -- Cas, Études de -- Congrès.
- Finances publiques -- Cas, Études de -- Congrès.
- Finances publiques -- Comptabilité -- Cas, Études de -- Congrès.
- Budget -- Case -- Congresses
- Finance, -- Accounting -- Case -- Congresses
- Finance, -- Case -- Congresses