이 항목의 온라인 사본 가지러 가는 중…
도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당 항목에 대한 위치와 이용가능성을 보기
전세계 도서관에서 찾기
해당 아이템을 보유하고 있는 도서관들에 대한 정보를 얻을 수 없습니다
|명시된 사람:||Miguel A Otero; Albert Jennings Fountain; L Bradford Prince; Jacob H Crist; Manuel M Salazar; Tom Finical; Frank Willey Clancy|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||New Mexico. Governor (1897-1906 : Otero)|
|설명:||10 linear feet.|
Collection consists of the official papers of Governor Otero. Correspondence includes several letterbooks of communications (1899- 1906). Messages to the New Mexico Legislative Assembly include the biannual reports of officials, agencies, boards, commissions, and institutions to the governor. Two of Otero's legislative messages have been published (1899, 1901). Special issues and investigations include documentation on the Thurston bill concerning territorial debt, the investigation of the murder of Judge Albert J. Fountain, the Kutz Mine explosion investigation in Lumberton, the transfer of Fort Marcy Military Reservation from the federal government to the City of Santa Fe, the removal of L. Bradford Prince from the Board of Regents of the College of Agriculture and Mechanical Arts, and several investigations and complaints made against various elected officials. Penal papers consist of pardons, commutations, and extraditions to and from New Mexico. Several New Mexico persons are represented in this collection.
해당 항목에 대한 메모 불러오기
- Otero, Miguel A., -- 1859-1944.
- Fountain, Albert Jennings, -- 1838-1896.
- Prince, L. Bradford -- (Le Baron Bradford), -- 1840-1922.
- Crist, Jacob H.
- Salazar, Manuel M.
- Finical, Tom.
- Clancy, Frank Willey, -- 1852-1928.
- New Mexico College of Agriculture and Mechanic Acts.
- Governors -- New Mexico.
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico.
- Pardon -- New Mexico.
- Extradition -- New Mexico.
- Mine explosions -- New Mexico -- Lumberton.
- Murder -- New Mexico.
- Debt -- New Mexico.
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950.
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees.
- Fort Marcy (N.M.) -- History.