Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800
Charters, grants, privileges Early works to 1800
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward, King of England; Hugh Le Despenser, Baron; Pre-1650 Manuscript Collection (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library); University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Layout: Written in seven long lines.
Script: Written in cursiva Anglicana of the late 13th century.
Accompanying material: 1 pendant seal, attached, of Edward II seated with top and outer edges missing (diam. 85 mm).
Origin: Copied at Chertsey, Surrey on 1 June 1325 in the presence of King Edward II: "Teste meipso apud Certeseye primo die Iunii anno regni nostri decimo octavo."
Provenance: Purchased from George, 20 October 1959.
Shelf-mark: Urbana, IL, University of Illinois Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Pre-1650 MS 0131.
|Description:||1 sheet : parchment ; 240 x 145 mm. + 1 seal.|
- Cities and towns, Medieval -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern) -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Manuscripts, Medieval -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- England -- Charters, grants, privileges -- Early works to 1800.
- Bristol (England) -- Charters, grants, privileges -- Early works to 1800.