James C Collins; Morten T Hansen
|ISBN:||9780062120991 0062120999 9780062121004 0062121006|
|描述：||xii, 304 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|内容：||Thriving in uncertainty --
20 mile march --
Fire bullets, then cannonballs --
Leading above the death line --
Return on luck --
Epilogue: great by choice --
Frequently asked questions.
|責任：||Jim Collins and Morten T. Hansen.|
"Great by Choice" distinguishes itself from Collins's prior work by its focus not just on performance, but also on the type of unstable environments faced by leaders today. With a team of more than twenty researchers, Collins and Hansen studied companies that rose to greatness--beating their industry indexes by a minimum of ten times over fifteen years--in environments characterized by big forces and rapid shifts that leaders could not predict or control. The research team then contrasted these "10X companies" to a carefully selected set of comparison companies that failed to achieve greatness in similarly extreme environments.
- Success in business -- Case studies.
- Creative ability in business -- Case studies.
- Technological innovations -- Management -- Case studies.
- Creative ability in business.
- Success in business.
- Technological innovations -- Management.
- Success -- Case studies.
- Creative ability -- Case studies.
- Commerce -- Case studies.
- Technology -- Case studies.