Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Travelogues (Television programs)
Nonfiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jim Cissell; Ted Roisum; John Booth; Mark Mitchell; Donna Matrazzo; Steve Heiser; Carolyn Zelle; Eric Slade; Oregon Public Broadcasting.; Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.); PBS Distribution (Firm)
Title from container.
Program content: c2002 (discs 1-2) and c2008 (disc 3).
Discs 1 and 2 in full screen format; disc 3 in widescreen format, enhanced for 16x9 televisions.
|Performer(s):||Narrators, Ted Roisum, Jim Cissell.|
|Description:||3 videodiscs (ca. 6 hr.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; NTSC; full screen and widescreen presentation.|
|Contents:||disc 1: Grand lodges / producer/director/writer, John Booth --
Canyon lodges / producer/director/writer, Mark Mitchell. disc 2: Glacier lodges / producer, Carolyn Zelle ; director, Steve Heiser ; writer, Donna Matrazzo--
Pacific Northwest lodges / producer/director/writer, Mark Mitchell. disc 3: The West lodges / producer/director, Carolyn Zelle --
Pacific Rim lodges / producer/director, Eric Slade.
|Responsibility:||Oregon Public Broadcasting.|
- Park lodging facilities -- West (U.S.)
- Park lodging facilities -- Northwest, Pacific.
- Park lodging facilities -- Montana.
- National parks and reserves -- West (U.S.)
- National parks and reserves -- Northwest, Pacific.
- National parks and reserves -- Montana.
- Architecture -- West (U.S.) -- 20th century.
- Architecture -- Northwest, Pacific -- 20th century.
- Architecture -- Montana -- 20th century.
- Historic buildings -- West (U.S.)
- Historic buildings -- Northwest, Pacific.
- Historic buildings -- Montana.
- Hotels -- West (U.S.)
- Hotels -- Northwest, Pacific.
- Hotels -- Montana.
- Historic buildings.
- National parks and reserves.
- Park lodging facilities.
- Pacific Northwest.
- United States, West.