Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780313385759 0313385750 9780313385766 0313385769|
|Description:||204 pages ; 25 cm|
|Contents:||The great American dilemma : conformity or rebellion? --
My approach and some reflections on pop culture and such --
Early mass culture : print from the Victorian Era to the Roaring Twenties --
Sponsored films : quaintness with a radical bite --
The organization man and his kin : preachers and salesmen --
The office in drama and comedy during the 1950s and 1960s --
Greed is good : the 1980s to present-day America --
Scaling the pyramid : common types and office games.
"Overall this books draws on a distinct variety of sources-books, public speeches, magazines, blogs, documentaries, corporate training films, and more-to articulate the range of competing values
- Office management -- History.
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- United States -- History.
- Popular culture -- United States -- History.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE -- Popular Culture.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE -- Reference.
- Associations, institutions, etc.
- Office management.
- Popular culture.
- United States.