Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works.
Green jobs created by global warming initiatives
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works,|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on May , 2013).
Errata issued for paper version: "The referenced hearing held before the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works was inadvertently printed with the wrong S. Hrg number (110-1180). The correct S. Hrg number is 110-1202"--P. 2, errata.
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
|Description:||1 online resource (iv, 245 pages) : illustrations.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- Job creation -- United States.
- Energy conservation -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Economic development -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Clean energy industries -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Climatic changes -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Energy policy -- United States.