Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Rudolf Hess; Rudolf Hess|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Greg Iles; Dick Hill; Joyce Bean
"Three books in one."
Originally released separately in 1996, 2002, and 2003 respectively.
|Performer(s):||Mortal fear read by Jay O. Sanders; Spandau phoenix & The footprints of God read by Dick Hil.|
|Description:||15 sound discs (ca. 18 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Series Title:||Brilliance Audio on compact disc|
|Other Titles:||Mortal fear.
Footprints of God.
Compact disc collection
Spandau phoenix: The Spandau diary, what was in it? Why did the secret intelligence agencies of every major power want it? Why was a brave and beautiful woman kidnapped to get it? Why did a chain of deception and violent death lash out across the globe, from survivors of the Nazi past to warriors in this new conflict about to explode? Why did the world's entire history of World War II have to be rewritten as the future hung over a nightmare abyss?
The footprints of God: Resisting those who use new technology for unethical purposes, a doctor and a psychiatrist must escape from ruthless NSA agents while turning to the doctor's unusual dreams for guidance.
- Sex crimes -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Online information services -- Fiction.
- New Orleans (La.) -- Fiction.
- Hess, Rudolf, -- 1894-1987 -- Fiction.
- Spandau Prison (Berlin, Germany) -- History -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- United States. -- National Security Agency -- Fiction.
- Psychiatrists -- Fiction.
- Physicians -- Fiction.
- Technological innovations -- Fiction.
- Information technology -- Fiction.
- Medical ethics -- Fiction.
- Hess, Rudolf, -- 1894-1987.
- Spandau Prison (Berlin, Germany)
- United States. -- National Security Agency.
- Information technology.
- Medical ethics.
- Online information services.
- Sex crimes.
- Technological innovations.
- Louisiana -- New Orleans.