Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Susan Terrill; Hoda Elatawi; Sheila Petzold; Ken Stewart; Marcel Clément; Becky Rynor; Karl Roeder; Andrew Huggett; Sam Kula; Sheila A Egoff; W P Kinsella; Joy Kogawa; National Film Board of Canada.; Telewerx (Firm); GAPC Entertainment (Firm); Saskatchewan Communications Network.; Vision TV.; Knowledge Network (B.C.); History Television.
|Notes:||Produced in association with History Television, Vision TV, Knowledge Network, and Saskatchewan Communications Network.
One of a six-part series : "These documentaries explore the myths and realities of Canadian childhood through family life, schooling, work, play, health and the media. The series marks the contribution of childhood and youth experience in defining Canada as it grew into full nationhood in the 20th century."--Container.
|Credits:||Directed and written by Susan Terrill ; produced by Hoda Elatawi ; series creator, Sheila Petzold ; executive producers, Sheila Petzold, Ken Stewart and Marcel CleÌment ; director of photography, Karl Roeder ; music composer, Andrew Huggett ; original concept, Sam Kula.|
|Performer(s):||Narrator, Becky Rynor ; interviewers, Susan Terrill, Sheila Petzold, Andrea Hossack ; selected participants, Sheila Egoff, W.P. Kinsella, Joy Kogawa.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (46 min., 48 sec.) : col. with b&w sequences ; 12 cm.|
|Series Title:||Growing up Canadian.|
|Responsibility:||produced by Telewerx and GAPC Entertainment.|
- Mass media -- Canada -- History -- 20th century.
- Popular culture -- Canada -- History -- 20th century.
- Radio programs -- Canada -- History -- 20th century.
- Television programs -- Canada -- History -- 20th century.
- Children -- Canada -- History -- 20th century.
- Children -- Canada -- Social conditions -- 20th century.
- Canada -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.
- Canada -- Social conditions -- 20th century.
- Canada -- History -- 20th century.