Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
K C Stewart; R C Severson; Geological Survey (U.S.)
|Notes:||Shipping list no.: 94-0230-P.|
|Description:||iv, 55 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Tour log: Denver to Idaho Springs and return / by Ralph R. Shroba, Kathleen C. Stewart, and Wallace R. Hansen --
Historical notes / by K. Stewart --
Geology and mineralization of the Idaho Springs and Central City Mining Districts / by Helen W. Folger --
Generation and interactions of mine drainage at the Argo Tunnel / by Kathleen S. Smith --
Influence of acid-mine drainage on Clear Creek, Colorado / by Walter H. Ficklin and K. Smith --
Constructed wetland treatment of acid mine discharge at Idaho Springs, Colorado / by John C. Emerick [and others].
|Series Title:||U.S. Geological Survey circular, 1097.|
|Responsibility:||edited by K.C. Stewart and R.C. Severson ; written contributions by Walter H. Ficklin [and others] ; photographic contributions by John M. Epperson [and others] ; graphics by Michael F. Duncan [and others] ; editorial assistance by Thomas Kohnen.|
- Environmental geology -- Front Range (Colo. and Wyo.)
- Environmental geology -- Colorado -- Denver Region.
- Acid mine drainage -- Front Range (Colo. and Wyo.)
- Acid mine drainage -- Colorado -- Denver Region.
- Acid mine drainage.
- Environmental geology.
- Colorado -- Denver Region.
- United States -- Front Range.
- Acid -- Colorado -- Denver Region
- Acid -- Front Range (Colo. and Wyo.)
- Environmental -- Colorado -- Denver Region
- Environmental -- Front Range (Colo. and Wyo.)