Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||AIA Academy of Architecture for Health.; Facilities Guidelines Institute.|
|Notes:||Supersedes: Guidelines for design and construction of hospital and health care facilities, 2001 ed.|
|Description:||xxvi, 325 pages ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)|
|Other Titles:||Guidelines for design and construction of hospital and health care facilities.|
|Responsibility:||the Facility Guidelines Institute, the American Institute of Architects Academy of Architecture for Health ; with assistance from the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services.|
- Hospital buildings -- Design and construction -- Standards.
- Health facilities -- Design and construction -- Standards.
- Facility Design and Construction -- standards.
- Hospital Design and Construction -- standards.
- Health Facilities -- standards.
- Architecture as Topic.
- Equipment and Supplies, Hospital -- standards.
- United States.