Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Guidelines for improvements to transit accessibility for people with disabilities.
Washington, D.C : Federal Transit Administration : Distributed in cooperation with the Technology Sharing Program, U.S. Dept. of Transportation, 
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nancy Coburn; United States. Federal Transit Administration. Office of Technical Assistance and Safety.; Technology Sharing Program (U.S.); Battelle Memorial Institute. Columbus Laboratories.
|Notes:||Prepared by Battelle for Office of Technical Assistance and Safety, Federal Transit Administration.
|Description:||1 volume (various pagings) ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States Department of Transportation, DOT-T-93-04.|
|Responsibility:||prepared by Nancy Coburn [and others].|
- Local transit -- United States.
- Bus lines -- United States.
- Subways -- United States.
- People with disabilities -- Transportation -- United States.
- United States. -- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (United States)
- Bus lines.
- Local transit.
- People with disabilities -- Transportation.
- United States.