|类型/形式：||Handbooks, manuals, etc
|材料类型：||文献, 政府刊物, 国家级的政府刊物, 互联网资源|
|所有的著者/提供者：||National Diabetes Education Program (U.S.)|
|注意：||Title from PDF cover.
"NDEP-16"--P. 2 of PDF cover.
|描述：||1 online resource.|
|丛书名：||NIH publication, no. 09-4343.|
|责任：||National Diabetes Education Program.|
As the proportion of both minority populations and people aged 60 and older increases in the United States, and the obesity epidemic continues, people with diabetes are becoming a larger part of the practices of family physicians and other primary care clinicians. Health care professionals involved in new or expanding diabetes care practices can use these guiding principles to ensure that they provide essential components of comprehensive diabetes care. In addition, health care payers, managed care organizations, and large employers can use this information to establish diabetes care principles and to assure quality diabetes care and treatment options in health plans.
- Diabetes Mellitus -- therapy -- Practice Guideline.
- Diabetes Complications -- prevention & control -- Practice Guideline.
- Needs Assessment -- Practice Guideline.
- Outcome and Process Assessment (Health Care) -- Practice Guideline.
- Patient Education as Topic -- Practice Guideline.
- Patient-Centered Care -- Practice Guideline.
- Diabetes -- Treatment.
- Diabetics -- Medical care.
- Medical personnel -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Medical personnel.