Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Mitchell; John B Sanborn|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gunnar H Nordbye
|Notes:||Related materials: See also Minnesota Historical Society. Records regarding the William Clark papers, 1953-1966, in the Minnesota Historical Society manuscript collections.|
|Description:||0.80 cu. ft. (1 box).|
Nordbye graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1912 and practiced law in Minnesota. In 1922 he was made a judge of the Minneapolis Municipal Court, and later of Hennepin County District Court, and in 1931 he was appointed to the U.S. District Court.
- Mitchell, William, -- 1832-1900.
- Sanborn, John B. -- (John Benjamin), -- 1883-1964.
- Minnesota Historical Society -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- United States. -- District Court (Minnesota)
- University of Minnesota. -- Law School.
- Civil procedure -- Minnesota.
- Law -- Minnesota.
- Norwegian Americans -- Minnesota.