Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lewis Hallam; John Hodgkinson; Hallam & Hodgkinson.
|Notes:||Seeking subscribers to fund the construction of a proposed new theatre; the efforts of Hallam and Hodgkinson led to the construction of the Park Theatre (name later changed to the New Theatre), which was begun in 1795 and completed in 1798.
Dating based on internal evidence.
N-YHS copy: fabric lining.
|Description:||1 sheet ( p.) ; 33 x 21 cm.|
- New Theatre (New York, N.Y.)
- Old American Company.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Theaters -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Theatrical companies -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Park Theatre (New York, N.Y. : Park Row)
- Theatrical companies.
- New York (State) -- New York.