Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Hanya Holm; Eve Gentry; Eve Gentry; Hanya Holm|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Eve Gentry; Marilyn Cristofori
|Notes:||Selection of outtakes from: Hanya, portrait of a pioneer, which was shown on PBS in 1985.
Interview footage appears out of sequence on some cassettes.
Filmed in 1983.
Some footage duplicated (i.e. shot by two different cameras, nos. 86-87) partially or wholly on various cassettes; references are provided in Contents note for matching cassettes.
Contents note taken from packing list.
Some tapes have audio problems.
First generation, archival copy.
|Credits:||Producer, Marilyn Cristofori.|
|Description:||10 videocassettes (ca. 20 min. each) : sd., col. ; 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||117. Interview with Eve Gentry; "I'm Eve Gentry" --
119. Interview with Eve Gentry; talks about percussion instruments and how they were used --
120. Interview with Eve Gentry, camera different angle but material matches Tape #117 --
121. Interview with Eve Gentry; includes demonstration of steps from "Trend" --122. Interview with Eve Gentry; talks about the gym circuit --
123. Interview with Eve Gentry; talks about "Trend" --
124. Interview with Eve Gentry; talks about Noguchi; demonstrates movement from "Trend" --
125. Interview with Eve Gentry; last days with Hanya's company; matches #128 --126. Interview with Eve Gentry; talks about dancing in "Trend" [matches #123; different camera angle] --
128. Interview with Eve Gentry; matches #125.
|Other Titles:||Hanya, portrait of a pioneer (Television program)|