Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Hanya Holm|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Selection of outtakes from: Hanya, portrait of a pioneer, which was shown on PBS in 1985.
Filmed in 1983.
Some footage duplicated (i.e. shot by two different cameras, nos. 86-87) partially or wholly on various cassettes; references are provided in Contents note for matching footage.
Contents note taken from packing list.
First generation, archival copy.
|Credits:||Producer, Marilyn Cristofori.|
|Description:||8 videocassettes (ca. 20 min. each) : sd., col. ; 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||11. Preview of re-creation of "Church on Time" plus end of class. (Nikolais is present watching, too) --
30. Rehearsal of "Get Me To The Church On Time" with Crandall Diehl (see also tapes #11 and #60) --
32. Rehearsal of "Get Me To The Church On Time," dancers sit at Hanya's feet (see tape #35 for match) [also matches tape 30] --
34. Rehearsal of "Get Me To The Church on Time" in NYC --
35. Rehearsal of "Get Me To the Church on Time", matches tape #32 --
37. Tail end of rehearsal, at the feet of Hanya --
39. Rehearsal; Martha Hill interview, has 2 sets of time code --
60. Rehearsal of re-creation of "Get Me to the Church on Time."
|Other Titles:||Hanya, portrait of a pioneer (Television program)|