Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||039924266X 9780399242663 1415663114 9781415663110|
|Description:||230 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
Kyle is a 7th grade boy with a dim outlook on life. Everything always goes wrong for him. Following the advice in a self help book entitled "Happy Kid", Kyle begins to see the glass is half full. The contents in the book are relatable for middle...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-help techniques -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Self-help techniques -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Middle schools.
- Self-help techniques.