New York : Delacorte Press, 2006
|注意：||A Reacher novel.|
|描述：||371 p. ; 24 cm.|
In Lee Child's astonishing new thriller, ex-military cop Reacher sees more than most people would, and because of that, he's thrust into an explosive situation that's about to blow up in his face. For the only way to find the truth, and save two innocent lives, is to do it the way Jack Reacher does it best: the hard way. Jack Reacher was alone, the way he liked it, soaking up the hot, electric New York City night, watching a man cross the street to a parked Mercedes and drive it away. The car contained one million dollars in ransom money. And Edward Lane, the man who paid it, will pay even more to get his family back. Lane runs a highly illegal soldiers for hire operation. He will use any amount of money and any tool to find his beautiful wife and child. And then he'll turn Jack Reacher loose with a vengeance because Reacher is the best man hunter in the world. On the trail of a vicious kidnapper, Reacher is learning the chilling secrets of his employer's past, and of a horrific drama in the heart of a nasty little war. He's beginning to realize that Edward Lane is hiding something. Something dirty. Something big. But Reacher also knows this: he's already in way too deep to stop now.
- Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Ex-police officers -- Fiction.
- Mercenary troops -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Kidnapping -- Fiction.
- Ex-police officers.
- Mercenary troops.
- Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character)
- New York (State) -- New York.
- Jack Reacher Novels: Lee Child(18 资料)
由 csarchet 已更新 2013-12-29
- Things to Check Out(3 资料)
由 Calicosha 已更新 2011-12-30
- NPR's Top 100 Suspense Novels (Killer Thrillers)(100 资料)
由 WorldCatGenres 已更新 2010-11-19
- Things to Check Out(4 资料)
由 heypinto 已更新 2010-09-03
- Things I Recommend(15 资料)
由 freerangelibrarian 已更新 2010-04-30